Every system comprises desktop application called Microsoft Office Suite which is highly utilized in many educational institutes, business organizations, IT sectors etc. In this application, we find different attributes like Word document, Power Point, Excel and many more. Among them, Word document is utilized for most of the operations like creating documents, notes, editing, saving etc. We come across various versions of Word documents like 2000, 2003 which utilized .doc extension and 2007, 2010… uses .docx file extension.
This docx file format is based on XML format which offers cutting edge features like file size can be compacted, improvized damaged files recovery etc. Apart from its benefits as discussed above, it is also prone to corruption due to unknown scenarios. In order to avoid such circumstances, it is advised to maintain backup of vital docx files in any external storage drive. However, most of them neglect to maintain backup and regret after losing docx files from their system.
Here is one such example: where you want to transfer Word documents from your system to external storage device. During this data transfer process, there was sudden system termination due to power loss. After regaining power, when you turn on computer you will be unable to open docx files. Unfortunately, those files are not transferred to external storage device also due to unexpected interruptions. Don’t panic!!! It is clear indication of docx file corruption. Once docx files are corrupted then it cannot accessed.
After coming across such scenarios, don’t conclude that corrupted docx file cannot be repaired which is unacceptable. It is possible with the help of reliable repairing tool called Remo Repair Word. This software will explain how to fix corrupt docx files within few mouse clicks.
Let us discuss other reasons responsible for docx file corruption
- Header Corruption – Header is vital part of docx file that maintain complete information like size, path, file type etc. If that header gets corrupted due to improper termination of docx files, sudden power loss etc. results in docx file corruption
- Virus Attack – Word documents get infected from harmful viruses via internet, unsecured data, infected devices used for file sharing process etc. These infections have the capacity to replicate themselves and can corrupt the entire docx files
- Inaccurate Download process – While downloading docx files from internet, if the process gets interrupted due to unexpected scenarios like low internet connectivity, sudden system shut down etc. might corrupt docx files
- Hard Drive Corruption – If the hard drive where docx files are stored gets corrupted due to formation of bad sectors, then it will not respond to any read or write operations. As a result, docx files present in it also gets corrupted
- Other reasons – Unreliable third party applications, file system corruption, macro virus, application malfunctioning etc. are other reasons responsible for docx file corruption
Apart from above discussed scenarios, we come across plenty other reasons that can corrupt docx files like error messages like docx cannot be opened, CRC errors, incompatible version and so on. As mentioned above, Remo Repair Word is best tool for fixing corrupt docx files.
Useful tips to keep in mind
- Always maintain backup of vital docx files in other storage device or drive
- Terminate Word documents appropriately after using it
- Install updated antivirus software on your system
- Until repairing process do not overwrite the space occupied by corrupt docx file
- Avoid interruptions while downloading docx files from internet
More about Remo Repair Word
Remo Repair Word is one of the reliable, secured, safe repairing tool for fixing corrupt docx files in few simple steps. This software is one of the non damaging read only tool that will not modify original information during scanning process instead utilizes separate file for storing extracted data. It is capable of repairing corrupt, damaged, partially downloaded docx files on all the versions of Windows OS. After the completion of repairing process, fixed docx files can be viewed prior storing them on your system. This software is compatible on all the versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP….. 24*7 technical support will be available to resolve any kind of interruptions that arises during repairing process or installation.