“A couple of days ago, I accidentally formatted one of the important system hard drive partition instead of formatting unused one. Some of my official and personal files and folders were saved in that partition and I can’t afford to lose it. Now I am in serious trouble and don’t know what to do? Is it possible to recover data from a formatted partition? If yes, then do suggest me some reliable way.”
Just relax, as it is possible to retrieve data from formatted partitions without any complication. Nowadays it’s quite common for data loss situations to occur in Windows as well as Mac systems. Most common scenarios are formatting the whole partition/volume accidentally or intentionally. Let us see some scenarios that may lead to formatting of drive other than accidental formatting.
- Sometime, user may encounter format error when trying to access data stored in hard drive partitions. Format error states “Drive needs to be formatted”. If user opt for “yes” option then all files stored in drive will get erases completely and if “No” option is selected then user may not be able to access data stored in the drive.
- When user re-install Operating System, there are possibilities that user may accidentally select and format important partition instead of unwanted one. Thus this may lead to severe loss of data from hard drive partition.
- If hard drive partition of system is severely infected with external threats like viruses, malware, spyware, etc. then user may intentionally format entire partition to remove external threats without maintaining any backup. Thus this action may lead to huge loss of data from the system.
For any user recovering data from any formatted partition is not a quite easy job. So here is the most prominent tool Remo Recover software that will effortlessly recover data from formatted partition without any complications.
Solution to Recover Data from Formatted Partition:
Remo Recover is the most efficient software to recover data from hard drive partitions with ease. It also has the ability to recover data from re-formatted partitions within few simple mouse clicks. This utility recovers data from formatted partition from FAT and NTFS partitions of Windows Operating System and HFS partitions of Mac Operating System. It restores data from partitions without modifying its actual content as it works on read application. Data stored in partition arrays like RAID0, RAID1 and RAID 5 can also be easily restored without any difficulties.
This data recovery software has the capability to restore data from deleted, inaccessible or lost partitions/volume. It can bypass bad sectors by creating Disk Images and later user can use these images to recover data from it. Files and folders lost during OS re-installation or upgradation can also be recovered without any difficulties. Thus it has the ability to solve all kind of issues related to partition or drives data recovery. This can also retrieve data from all external storage drives.
Some unique features offered by Remo Recover:
- Files can be recovered on the basis of unique signature.
- Advanced algorithm to scan entire system rigorously within few minutes
- Signatures can be added or edited which are not listed
- Restored files can be categorized on basis of its name, size and file formats
- To avoid re-scanning of entire system one can make use of “Save Recovery Session” option
- One can cross verify recovered file using “Preview” option
- Software offers user to save retrieved files in any desired location
Apart from above mentioned features, it also offers users with simple and easy to understand Graphical User Interface. Thus anyone can download and launch the software and perform data recovery process without expert’s help. This data recovery software is compatible with both versions of Windows and Mac Operating System.
Tips to Remember:
- Avoid using your system immediately after data loss situation. So as to increase the chances of data recovery.
- Do not save retrieved files on same partition from where it was recovered.
- Copies of crucial files and folders should be maintained to escape data loss situation.
- Be careful while formatting drive.