At times, you may come across horrible situations where you may end up by losing or deleting valuable files. Thinking how to get back those files? As soon as you come up with data loss scenarios, make sure whether you have any extra copy of deleted files in any other storage devices. In case, if you have additional copy, then you can easily restore it or else go for Remo Recover software. The tool helps you to recover lost / deleted files from any accessible storage device in few mouse clicks.
How Remo Recover Software helps to retrieve files?
Actually, when files are deleted or lost from any drive, they are not completely erased. Just they are in a hidden state as their address link is removed from the file system. So, OS shows that place as empty and make free space for storing new data. However, file recovery is easy until and unless hidden files are not overwritten by new data. Hence, Remo Recover Software can restore those files with ease.
Recover files using Remo Recover Software
Remo File Recovery Software is simple, easy to use and allows user to retrieve data from various storage devices like hard drives, flash memory cards, pen drives, etc. irrespective of any kind of data loss scenario. The advanced inbuilt algorithm of the software quickly scans each and every sector of the drive and searches for deleted or missing files.
The application can identify and recovers various file types including songs, videos, documents, spreadsheets, ZIP archives and other file types based on their unique signatures. Also, the tool enables you to restore files deleted using shift + delete keys, files that have bypassed Recycle Bin / Trash Bin in just few clicks. Files which are recovered using this software can be viewed before saving on specific location with the help of Preview option.
What are the causes for data loss?
Interruption during File Transfer: While transferring files from storage media to system or vice versa, if any interruption occurs like sudden removal of storage device, system crash, etc., then it might result in data loss.
Accidental Deletion: While deleting some unwanted files from storage drive, you might have mistakenly deleted a file or you may empty Recycle Bin / Trash folder, which may result in data loss
Formatting: While formatting some storage device, you may format the wrong one resulting in data loss. In other case, you may format your drive to increase the system performance.
Other Reasons: Deletion of files using shift + delete keys combination and also deleting files using command prompt,etc.
However, to overcome above data loss scenarios, it is necessary to take some precautionary steps such as:
- Take regular backup of important files on any storage device
- Avoid interruption while transferring files from system to storage drive
- Check Recycle Bin before emptying its content
No matter, how much precautions you take, data loss occurs in some or the other way. This is why there arises the need for file recovery software by Remo which can really help to rescue files easily.
- Once data is lost from any storage media, then don’t save any new file in that place to avoid data overwriting
- After recovery, don’t save retrieved data on the same place from which you have lost it
Other features of Remo Recover Software:
- Supports recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFSX, HFS+ partitions/ drives
- You can even add / edit new signatures for files that are not listed
- Sort recovered data on the basis of name, date, size and file type
- The built-in Find tool assists to locate the files in recovered list
- Save Recovery Session feature ensures that you need not to rescan your drive to locate lost data
- “File Type View” option is used to view the recovered data on the basis of file extension and “Data View” option is used to view files and folders in hierarchical view
- Recovered data can be stored in a compressed ZIP format on any accessible storage device like CD, DVD, hard drive etc.