Like other memory cards, Compact Flash Card is also prone to data loss. There are certain factors due to which you may lose files stored on your Compact Flash card. If you have a backup of CF card data, then no need to worry about any data loss. What if there is no proper backup?
No worries…you can recover them back. When you lose files from CF card, they are not actually removed from it. Only their address pointers are get removed from file allocation table. So, you can get them back easily with the help of recovery tool like Remo Recover, until the lost or deleted data are overwritten by new files.
Common reasons for losing files from Compact Flash card:
Accidental Deletion- Accidentally deleting important files from CF card while removing the files which are not required.
Format Error: If you encounter error messages which restrict you from accessing your CF card, then you may opt to format it. As a result, you will lose all the files from CF card. Some of the common error messages which force you to format your CF card are “Card not formatted, would you like to format it?” or “Card is not accessible”, etc.
Compact Flash Card Corruption– In case, CF card gets corrupt due to usage of the same CF card in different devices or file system corruption, then the files stored on it becomes inaccessible.
Transfer Errors– While moving files from CF card to other storage device, if you abruptly remove your CF card or any other interruption occurs, then you may end up with data loss from CF card.
Regardless of the above mentioned scenarios, there are many other factors due to which you may lose data from Compact Flash card. Whenever such thing happens, just download and use Remo Recover tool. It helps you to bring back all the data that are lost or deleted from your CF card in few minutes.
Note– If any data loss from CF card occurs, then stop using it and also don’t perform any operation on it because it reduces chance of recovery.
Remo Recover Software-Recover Files from Compact Flash Card:
Remo Card Recovery Tool will help you to recover photos from Compact Flash card in a few mouse clicks by quickly scanning entire card. It helps to regain various kinds of files from CF card, including your media files. One can use this tool to recover data from CF card which is inaccessible or unrecognizable due to card corruption.
It supports recovery from various brands of Compact Flash card like Kingston, Transcend, Sony, HP, Samsung, Toshiba, Kodak, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm etc. Not just CF card, even recovers data from various types of memory cards such as XD card, SD card, MMC, memory stick, etc. with utmost ease. Also retrieves lost or deleted files from internal and external hard drives, USB Flash drives, FireWire Drives, iPod, etc.
Audio, Video and Image Format supported By Remo Card Recovery Tool are:
Photo -BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG, PSD, JPEG, etc.
Audio– AVI, MP4, MOV, MPEG, MPG, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, RM
Video– MP3, MP4, WAV, MIDI, M4b, M4A, AIFF, AIF, AIFC, RA, AMR
Even possible to recover RAW photo formats like CR2, CRW, RAW, PEF, DNG, etc. from CF card.
Some other main features of Remo Recover:
- Recover files that are deleted using command prompt or Shift Delete key combination and even restores data from emptied Recycle Bin
- It identifies and restores all types of media files based on their unique signature
- Supports recovery of files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFSX, HFS+ partitions / drives
- The tool creates Disk Images to bypass hard drive bad sectors, you can later retrieve files from these disk images
- Recovered data can be stored in a compressed ZIP format on any accessible storage device
- It recovers data from on all versions of Windows and Mac operating system
- Always take proper backup of CF card data, as it helps you in any data loss situation
- Use “Safely Remove Hardware” option while ejecting Compact Flash card when it is connected to other devices
- Cross check while formatting your CF card and deleting files from it
- While transferring data from CF card to other devices avoid any kind of interruptions